Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Keeping Busy

So we haven't done anything too exciting lately just trying to keep on top of things. Gary has had a couple of interviews and he flies out next week for four days for a second interview. I will be doing the parenting thing on my own. It has been awhile since we have been apart for more than a day or so. Then he comes home for 2 days and we are off to Disneyland. We are getting excited and Isaac keeps telling me all the characters he gets to see. That is the best part of going to Disneyland and watching their expressions. I am feeling really good (as long as I get my nap in). I had my appointment yesterday and she is measuring 26 cm when I am only 23 weeks along. I don't feel like my stomach is that big so we will see what I measure next month. Isaac has reached a really fun stage - he asks what everything is! It takes forever to read a book now. He wants to know what every word means and if the definition I give is too big then he asks what that is. I love how inquisitive they are.