
So we planted the garden this week and I think we have over done it. This year we decided to start our plants from seed inside the house. Almost everything grew and they took over our kitchen table. Then I had to transplant them into larger pots and that started to get crazy, because I didn't have enough larger pots for all the plants. We also decided to purchase some plants from the store in case ours didn't survive my TLC. Well Gary decided to purchase 36 plants including the numerous ones that we grew. Anyway I will have to post a picture once things start growing. The only plants that you can see with the camera are the corn. We have all sorts of tomatoes (probably about 30 plants total), beans, peppers, sunflowers and corn.
1 comment:
Wow, I am super impressed! Mike and I decided that this was not the year once again to start a garden... We are scared we won't have a green thumb :) You will have to let us know how it goes!
GOOD LUCK.
Post a Comment