Saturday, December 8, 2012

Disneyland


 Well we found a great deal on airfare to Disneyland so we decided it was too good to pass up. Kids flew and stayed free so why not!  The first stop was in Cars Land in California Adventure.  The big attraction had a HUGE wait and the fastpasses were gone first thing in the morning so after talking to people about how to get on quicker we tested it out.  Gary and Isaac and Sarah waited about 90 minutes in the line to go on the ride.  They weren't terribly impressed by they time they actually got on the ride.  The line was too long to hold their attention for that long.  I however loved it because I went back the next morning with my stroller pass and went straight to the front of the line.
 We headed over to a Bug's Land and had fun on the bumper bugs.  Sarah didn't want to run into anyone so we just drove around the circle.  Isaac on the other hand headed straight for EVERYONE!
Sadly I can't upload anymore pictures till I start deleting older posts so we will continue this post later.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I guess I'm a little behind reading your blog. Love the Halloween costumes and pumpkins. Funny, we had the same idea this year to do the patterns. I'm jealous you got to go to Disney again, even if you did have to wait in line.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun... so many beautiful smiley faces. We still haven't braved Disney - I'm too chicken. LOL