Friday, September 14, 2012

All smiles

At 4 months old Katie weighed in at 18.11 lbs
 
At 6 months old Katie weighed in at 20 lbs and 26.5 inches long.
The pediatrician told me to finally start feeding her food.  The first couple of days more came out than I put in, but she is finally getting the hang of it.  She loves squash. The first few times of feeding her the fruits she wasn't so sure and made some funny faces.  I gave her a piece of watermelon and she went to town.  That occupied her for 30 min. sucking on the melon. 
 
Here she is at 6 months.  She can roll from back to tummy. Sits up with help, Smiles all the time and occasionally sleeps through the night.  She loves being outside.  She has been so much fun!
 So Katie finally has all the baby toys she could dream of.  We are now settled into the house and I was able to get all the baby stuff out of storage.  She loves sitting in the high chair and playing with toys while I get dinner ready.  The play mat is also a huge hit. 
 Sarah loves to "help" with Katie.  She always wants to hold her and loves to squeeze her hands and feet.  Poor Sarah just hears me tell her SOFT all day long. 

 Finally a couple pics of me with my cute kids.
 Just chillin with Dad!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Leslie, your family is adorable. Isaac is so grown up! WOW, time flies when you're having fun, I guess.

Laurie said...

I thought I left a comment last time I was here, but I guess it didn't work. Anyway, fun to see all the pics of your kids. Glad that you are enjoying your new house! Hope Isaac is enjoying school and Sarah too. Katie looks like she is all smiles. Can't wait to snuggle her again!