We have finally taken the bottle away from Sarah!!!! She would drink anything but milk out of any other type of cup, sippy cup, big girl glass, etc. But the minute I would put milk in anything but a bottle she would throw the cup and a tantrum. So we had tried to purchase special new milk cups at the store (twice) but she still refused to drink out of them once we got them home. I must say the 3rd time was the charm. She still put up a little bit of a fight but the trick has been to add nesquick chocolate. Oh a girl after my own heart - chocolate!
This morning while watching Finding Nemo, Isaac turns to me and says Mom, after you have Luke (name still hasn't been decided in my mind) you can have another baby and we will call him Nemo! Oh if things were as simple as they are in a child's eye. I am totally stumped for a name for this baby boy. I do like Luke but having Luke Oaks it just doesn't roll off your tongue. Well we still have a couple of months to figure this one out. If anyone has any suggestions I am all ears!
No comments:
Post a Comment