Thursday, July 2, 2009

Congratulations Gary!

Tuesday was Gary's last day of residency. He is now officially done. I am so proud of him and all his hard work. It has been a long 7 years, but I am so glad we have been able to do this together. The residency had a very nice dinner at a wonderful restaurant and I want to thank Grandma and Grandpa Oaks and Stephanie for watching the kids so we could enjoy it. So we are getting ready for our next adventure and are moving to Yakima, Washington. Gary has a great opportunity up there so we are looking forward to that. Here are some pictures from the dinner.
The 3 graduating residents and their director:Deep, Eric, Gary and Dr. Young All the residents.
I couldn't put a post without a picture of my cute kids. Isaac was holding her head while watching his show.

8 comments:

@mie said...

Congrats Gary!
This is great news!!!
I am super jealous. I have always wanted to live in Washington!
All the luck in the world to you and your cute little family.

Stephers said...

Super cool. I cannot believe you are moving to Washington??? We need to get together again before you leave. I need to meet the little missy before you go. When are you heading out?

kevin and angie said...

Congratulations to Gary!! What a huge accomplishment that is, for the whole family!! I didn't know you guys were moving... good luck with that! Your kids are so dang cute, last time I saw you guys Leslie was still pregnant, but your little Sarah is a doll!! CONGRATS on that too!! So many changes, we are excited for you!!!

Unknown said...

Whoo hooo! Congratulations, Gary that is so exciting. Best of luck on your newest adventure, you're going to love Yakima. We'll definitely have to look you up next time we're there. :o)

Frederick Family said...

Congratulations to both of you!! It's a long, hard road and you did it!!!. Yakima?? Sounds like a fun adventure.

Nat said...

Congrats!!! Has to be sooooo good to be done!

Stephanie said...

Congrats to both Gary and Leslie! You made it through it! YEAH!! You two both deserve the best and I will miss you when you move :( But you all will have some great new adventures!

Brenda said...

Congrats to Gary! I am sad you are leaving...will you have time to get together before you go? Do you need any help getting ready?