So this is a copy post from my friend's blog. I will make a special dessert for the first 3 people that leave a comment and participate in the pay it forward themselves. You have one week to participate. So, on your comment be sure to include a link to your blog, facebook, or however you're continuing the pay it forward tag! Have fun!
3 comments:
Hey Leslie! I am excited that Holly sent you over for a free shoot. Send me an email and let me know when you want to get together for the shoot. marmaduke55@hotmail.com
Hey Leslie! You can make me dessert if you want. I don't know how to pay it forward though since no one lives locally that reads my blog. Anyway, you make good desserts. ;-)
Hey, Leslie! I'm glad to see that you did the tag and are getting that photo session! You'll be really happy with her work, I'm excited to see the photos (not to mention the baby!). Oh, and Laurie (I know you don't know me) you can pay it forward with anything you want to give away & just mail it to the lucky winners! (I entered a drawing on a friends blog in LA to win homemade cards once & would've been thrilled to have gotten those in the mail to give to someone!)
Post a Comment