Sunday, November 16, 2008

Keeping Busy

It is amazing how fast time keeps going by. We have been very busy with raking all our leaves and I am so thankful for our garden because we just throw all the leaves in there without having to put them in bags. We decided to put up our Christmas lights, but don't worry they won't get turned on until after Thanksgiving.
Well our exciting news is that I am 11 weeks along and am doing really well. The first 10 weeks were a little more miserable than I would have liked, but once I heard the heartbeat I have felt much better. We keep telling Isaac that mommy has a baby in her tummy and he is really cute with the news. He likes to kiss my tummy and he likes to say that he has a baby in his tummy too! So that puts us due around June 5 and I am hoping to go early like I did with Isaac - so my thoughts are due in May!
Gary has talked me into selling our BYU vs. UTAH football tickets. We sold these 2 tickets for more than I paid for the whole season and now we get to watch the game on TV without the drunk guys behind us. The last game vs. TCU was a little crazy and I know the next game will be much worse. I am kind of bummed that I don't get to go, but I will get over it.

15 comments:

Theresa said...

Congratulations! Good to hear that things are going well with the pregnancy.

And thank you for not turning your Christmas lights on until after Thanksgiving. :)

Frederick Family said...

Congratulations. Let me know if you need any help.

Nat said...

Yea!!! I suspected that you might be pregnant. Congrats!! Glad you are doing well. Let me know if you need a nap and I can watch Isaac. :)

Brenda said...

That is so AWESOME!! I am so happy for you! We really need to get together again. (I'm referring to the baby and not the sweet sale of your tickets. ;) )

Angela said...

Okay. Did you go to the TCU game because if you did I am going to be really sad that you didn't come by for a visit! We live really close to TCU, by the way.

I am so happy for you being pregnant again! I just love how kids are about the new baby concept.

Kayce Johnson said...

Wow, that is so great to hear! I hope that the sickness part will be coming to an end very shortly and that your pregnancy goes by quickly for you. Congrats!

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

I just barely checked in on your blog...YEAH! Hip-hip hurray! I'm so happy for you guys. And I'm glad to hear that you've muscled through most of the first trimester already too (already to me, probably not to you!). Talk to you soon...Holly

Stephers said...

That is so EXCITING! Congrats... Aiden was born in June and it is a great month to have a little kiddo. You will have all Summer to dress him/her up! That is great, I can't wait to see you again, hopefully soon :)

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...

What! No belly pics? Congratulations! We are so excited for you.

Rhodenizer Family said...

Congratulations! That's Awesome! I'm sure Isaac will love having a baby brother or sister! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Alison said...

Yeah! I am SO happy for all of you!!! I have been watching for the "big" announcement! Congratulations!! I can't wait for more information on the little one :)

Unknown said...

Wow! Congratulations... I'm so, so, so happy for you and Gary. It couldn't happen to better people. :o) I keep my fingers crossed for a girl so we can buy her frilly things. ;o)

Erica said...

Congratulations Leslie (and Gary)!!! June (or May) is the perfect time to have a baby!

Angela said...

Oh yeah. I sort of remember/knew you were Utes. Did you see the photo of "Jesus" on Cjane's blog? He was holding a sign that read "Jesus loves U." Cute.